Rules come in and out of the Data Center room
- Only responsible people (over 16 years old) are allowed to enter the Data Center room. Those who are not responsible for entering the Data Center room must obtain approval from the DTS Board of Directors or the Director of the Division directly and must be supervised by NOC staff.
- Dress neatly and politely.
- Close the door when entering and leaving the room.
- Equipment, tools, tools to bring in and out of the Data Center must be registered and approved by the NOC department.
- Do not freely wear personal shoes into the room; Use only shoes provided by NOC.
- Do not smoke, eat and drink, litter and cause unsanitary in the room.
- Do not bring into the room the fire or objects capable of causing fire, explosion, gas.
- Do not enter the Data Center room in a drunken state.
- Do not enter the Data Center room when people or clothes are not dry.
- Do not arbitrarily perform any operations without the consent and supervision of NOC staff.
Responsibilities of Customers / Partners
- Comply with the rules of entering Data Center rooms.
- Must have identification and referral from the Customer when entering Data Center.
- All operations related to the operation of Customer’s devices require the supervision of NOC employees.
- Handover equipment to NOC staff when carrying equipment to install or release equipment at Data Center.
- Do not arbitrarily act, connect, move machines, equipment, cables, power or film, take pictures in the Data Center room without the consent and supervision of NOC staff.
Responsibilities of NOC employees
- Check and verify relevant procedures when Customer / Partner requests to enter Data Center.
- Supervise and record all information related to Customer / Partner, time of entry and exit, work done when handing over the shift.
- Having a friendly, friendly attitude, dedicated guide to Customers / Partners in Data Center room.
- Report to DTS Board of Directors or Director of Operations directly when there are related incidents beyond their control.
- Check all the status of the device, cable system, refrigeration system, lighting system … after the Customer / Partner finishes the work and leaves the Data Center.
- Responsible to DTS Board of Directors and Director of the Division to directly manage all activities of Customer / Partner when working at Data Center.